Reporting to the Production Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for supervising a team of 40 employees with the support of his team leaders.
The foreman has to provide coaching to his team and the required coordination essential to achieve the objectives in terms of health and safety. The foreman needs to put special attention towards; quality, time limitation and cost of production. In coordination with the maintenance department: the foreman must assure the appropriate functioning of on-site equipment and maintain the continuous improvement of the process necessary for the performance of the team.
Take note that the work schedule is from 6:00am to 5:00pm (40 hours per week).
Aptitude to supervise a production team
- Leadership et communication
Ability to train through coaching
Formulation of standard
Implementation of standard
Transfer of knowledge
Suitability to improve work
Ability to ensure a safe work environment
Stayin up-to-date on work security norms
Facilitate the rigorous application of OSH rules
- Stable and permanent work, day, week
- Group insurance mostly paid for by the employer
- RRSP with employer contribution
- 150$/year reimbursement for supervised physical activity (such as a gym membership)
- Guaranteed summer vacation!
- Know the use of Outlook well (email), OneNote (data sharing with team of foremen), and Excel (report completion).
- Knowledge of SAP (a plus)
Location :Head office (Victoriaville)
Salary :To be discussed
Start Date :As soon as possible
*All fields are mandatory