Job DescriptionReporting to IT Director, the level 1 User support Technician will be responsible for providing first level support to users at our various locations (Canada, USA) and for configuring a variety of equipment (operating system, office software, printers, telephones) according to established standards.
- DEC in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent training;
- 1 to 3 years experience;
- Customer service oriented;
- Autonomous generalist;
- Bilingualism, French and English (some internal unilingual anglophone clients);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 suite;
- Experience in a manufacturing context (asset);
- Analytical and good organizational skills;
- Experience with Office 365, Windows Server 2008, SAP, VMware, Citrix, IP networks, Mitel.
- Respond quickly to service call requests for users and suppliers;
- Provide support for local and remote users by determining and solving level 1 technical problems;
- Manage user accounts for different systems (Windows, Office 365, SAP);
- Solve and document problems with IT and network Equipment;
- Maintain standards for technology deployment and security;
- Install and maintain software used and linked licenses.
- Quick integration,
- Attention paid to employees,
- Company organized social activities,
- Proficient team,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Health and Wellness Advocacy Program.
Status :Full time/ Temporary
Salary :À discuter
Start Date :As soon as possible
ContactAurélie Brisebois Human resources advisor email@example.com
*All fields are mandatory