Fundamental Values Rooted in Social Commitment
The Victoriaville & Co. family is known as a major industry player in communities across Canada, the United States, and Europe.
Over the years, our socially responsible approach and our fundamental values of respect, integrity, and responsibility have led us to promote education, health, and sports.
We are also pleased to have a positive impact where we live and work. Our community has great needs, and we proudly support several organizations that are striving to improve our quality of life. Our managers and staff members donate both time and money to help ensure the success of these charitable organizations.
The very presence of a large and successful organization such as Victoriaville & Co. is a significant contribution to the regional community. We are known as a leading partner in the economic, cultural and social development of the communities where we operate.
- Corporation des thanatologues du Québec (CTQ)
- Funeral Services Association of Canada (FSAC)
- Casket & Funeral Supply Association of America (CFSAA)
- Canadian Funeral Trade Association (CFTA)
- Cremation Association of North America (CANA)
- Ontario Funeral Service Association (OFSA)
- Green Burial Council (GBC)
- International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association (ICCFA)
Some managers of our organization are members of the following professional associations:
- Ordre des Comptables Professionnels Agréés du Québec (CPA)
- Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec
- Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines et en relations industrielles agréées du Québec
- Groupement des Chefs d’Entreprises du Québec
- Chambre de commerce et d'industrie des Bois-Francs et de l'Érable
- Accord Créneau meuble et bois ouvré
- Fondation À Notre Santé (Hôtel-Dieu d’Arthabaska)
- Fondation de l’Ermitage
- Fondation du CLSC Suzor-Coté
- Fondation Collège Clarétain
- Fondation du Cégep de Victoriaville
- United Way
- And many others
- Club de hockey Junior Majeur les Tigres de Victoriaville
- Club de hockey Junior le Titan de Princeville
- Hockey Mineur / Tigres AA-BB
Our achievements and involvement in various events have earned us prestigious awards of which we are proud:
- Panthéon de la performance. Winner of the 1999 Audience Award.
- Panthéon de la performance. Winner of the 2003 Medium and Large Businesses Award.
- Canada’s Top 50 Best Managed Companies. Winner 2009-2010-2011
- Panthéon de la performance. Winner of 2013 “Famille Bâtisseur ”
- Salon des meilleures pratiques d’affaires. 2016 Winner, “ Coup de cœur du jury ” Prize
- Panthéon de la performance. Winner, Human Resources, 2017